• THIS WRESTLING PLACE development workshops based on the novel Motherhood by Sheila Heti with New Light Theater Project
Royal Academy of Dancing
Prize winner Prix de Lausanne 1994
Adeline Genee Award silver medalist 1993.
Royal Ballet School and the Australian Ballet School trained.
• Bejart Ballet Lausanne
• The Royal Ballet
• Scottish Ballet
• West Australian Ballet
2010 Founded and directed Ludwig Dance Company with Cass Mortimer Eipper, Timothy O'Donnell and Joe Simons in Perth, Australia.
Created and performed short and full length dance works under the Ludwig umbrella including for So You Think You Can Dance Australia. Solo work Crossing Satie awarded bronze medal at the Rome International Choreography Competition, 2011. Fleck and Flecker dance and projection work awarded Best New Work at the West Australian Dance Awards, 2012.
2012 Jurist, Prix de Lausanne
2013 Dance Australia magazine's Sydney correspondent.
2015 - present
• Moved to America.
• Writer for Dance Magazine, USA.
• Advice columnist Ask Emma, Dance Australia.
• Director and producer the dance projection with the Nashville Ballet to accompany Ben Folds' Piano Concerto at the Kennedy Center, Washington DC.
• Performer, Ted Shawn's "Dance of the Ages" with choreographer Adam Weinert at Jacob's Pillow
• Article "Is it Time To Completely Rethink Ballet Class" nominated top ten Dance Magazine stories of the year.
2019 - present
• Creative producer THIS WRESTLING PLACE based on the novel MOTHERHOOD by Sheila Heti with New Light Theater Project
2020 Prix de Lausanne live streaming presenter
2022 Choreography and performance of "Cledonism" with Anca Frankenhaeuser at Bold Festival, Canberra